Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Colon Cancer Drugs In 1989 I Had Thyroid Cancer, Five Years Later I Was Diagnosed With Colon Cancer @rectal Prolapsed Colon.?

In 1989 I had thyroid cancer, five years later I was diagnosed with colon cancer @rectal prolapsed colon.? - colon cancer drugs

Four months ago I started bleeding every time I went to the bathroom, I got it seems, cough, irritable, gloomy feelings of depression, who died three years ago when my daughter diagnosed with breast cancer after failure three times as long as she was not properly at the time test it too late, they used the drug test was prompted nurses to do their grief, she told me the day before they die. During this time, my husband left me an age to Africa and my daughter. My youngest daughter has started to self harm a child started taking medication that is clean now that my pain My world, it fell on the other side.

Well, I may be concerned in the search for cancer of the stomach, my stomach suppressant I'm nine months pregnant, going to the gym 4 days a week, eat sensicibly I even went to the PNT restoration, I am redirected, even if I tried to explain the Arab physician.
I'm tired, always sick and I bleed, I also have problems with my time, I am very dark by the blood, I am very concerned about my stomach is clotted.I gettting old, havefribroids lot of pollops my stomach and my intestines large quantities. Need help. I want to live, to care of my mother and my three children and my little son, who is now 12 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment