Monday, December 14, 2009

Low Cut Singlet What Are You Most Scared Of? Are You Scared Of Getting Fat? What Is Your Number One Fear?

What are you most scared of? are you scared of getting fat? what is your number one fear? - low cut singlet

These are mine (not really) in this order:
Wake-obese
pregnant-young (I am a virgin and want, but until I'm married)
-of being raped
-get a score below 90 in VCE (which is like the end of the examination of high school in Australia, something like 85% of the girls in my school receives more than 90 matches)
grow my breasts
Court wearing T-shirts that are low
Rejection
"But people like me, as I again
with loss of vision or hearing
Cancer
-never been able to save the world, not to my potential, not to my dream of working for a humanitarian organization or group are achieved for human rights, but internationally
"My sister has the death of their ED (which is a real possibility for the moment)
CAL-food consumption of too many (over 1100), meat

yeah, at
All? What are you afraid?
I am a 16-year-old daughter of Australia on
What are you afraid if you were a teenager?

No comments:

Post a Comment