Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wedding Chapstick Favors What's The Deal With My Ex-girlfriend? I Feel Like I Need Closure?

What's the deal with my ex-girlfriend? I feel like I need closure? - wedding chapstick favors


She met a woman who spent four months. I met his parents, friends, the whole thing. She hesitated to comply with the mine. You and I worried much from each other, and we have thrown around the set L Word, and even hinted at moving your ......

She is divorced and childless. 27, I was one of their relationships after the divorce of a control, manipulative, irresponsible in his life.

then the wedding of her friend, who said, basically, take me to your lip balm and not a lot of attention to me. After that, we do not have intimate relationships for almost two months and plans with me and said he was not "sure ".....

I broke with her and said, "ok", as if surprised or not supported ....

Two days later, I said on Facebook that she was calm himself, but the marriage was at the same time, she had two years ago and brought memories rare.

She also said she would not be there ...... but I asked if it wanted to be friends, and she said "Yes, I would.

She said she would not be in a relationship.

OK, that really happened? She insists that there is nothing that I did. Should I hope the ladies?

For one week later, his family "his complexity."

Hell of a rebound eh?

Did you know that what bothers me? I called and left a message asking if I were really about the time together we care, in fact, he says he feels sorry he did not receive my call, because he in the shower.

I gave her space.

What is the problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment