Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream India Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Question?

Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream Question? - cetaphil moisturizing cream india

Okay, so I bought the digest version of Cetaphil moisturizing cream. This is the best moisturizer you've ever used. All other hydrates other is not enough, because I have very sensitive skin and hair. After the first day everything was fine, but on the second day I had it, my eyes are very watery immediately after application. I was not thinking and put the application twice daily for one week. Now, my eyelid is very red and dry. What do you think caused it? Do you know the cream of the others that are similar to Cetaphil for dry and sensitive. Preferably, the products of men. Any help is welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment