Wednesday, February 17, 2010

New Vesicare Commercial Is A Pregnancy Test Standard If You Go To The Doctor For Frequent Urination?

Is a pregnancy test Standard if you go to the doctor for frequent urination? - new vesicare commercial

I went to go to my doctor because I had a problem of frequent urination. It was like a kidney infection, but with all the other symptoms. The doctor took a urine sample and sent to the laboratory. She said it was for young women who have children together, can weaken the muscles of the bladder. I also had a lot of back pain. I thought to a new position and stands on a concrete floor with lots of walking. The doctor gave me a recipe for frequent urination and an anti-inflammatory for my back. She asked me if I was pregnant, I did not say, because I on birth control. I feel as if they had to make a pregnancy test when I discovered, long before I was pregnant. I did not know until I have more than 6 months. Until then, I have my twoControl RTH, Vesicare, anti-inflammatory and lithium carbonate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She took a test on me than I for her, and told me couples. It would have taken.

Post a Comment