Wednesday, February 3, 2010

First Time Pre Teens Gays Put The Condom The Wrong The First Time And Now She Might Be Pregnant After Pre *** On The Tip Of The Condom?

Put the condom the wrong the first time and now she might be pregnant after pre *** on the tip of the condom? - first time pre teens gays

ok so my gf and I have had about sex, so I shall use a condom during the first time I have before carrying out a bit before the condom cummed at the top of the condom, when has his head on my penis. Then, at the right path and you drive a little bit about the way their courses. in PRE *** concerned that at the head of the condom during pregnancy.

Please help.

3 comments:

sarah :) said...

Most likely not .. but they take a new one, who if something happens and if u do not know how to put a condom on, you do not have sex lmao .. just wait for your menstrual cycle ..

MarleysM... said...

This is my second pregnancy because of pre-ejaculation. arrives. wouldnt but I'm afraid there was a time lost, and a positive pregnancy test

nerida22... said...

Happy Birthday Dad

Now to decide to buy blue or pink!

Post a Comment