Saturday, January 16, 2010

Can You Get A Mortgage With Bad Credit How Can I Get A Mortgage With Bad Credit In NZ?

How can i get a mortgage with bad credit in NZ? - can you get a mortgage with bad credit

Hello I have a bad credit and want a house in which I work, has a decent job to buy, but makes a good credit record. I paid more than him and the evidence. I looked into a house to rent, but there are things that I do not particularly worried. If you are in a position to help with some info my address for people who appriciate really talk to me, all of your help.

Thanks

1 comment:

LeAndra said...

What is bad credit for you? Technically, you only need a value of 500 credits .. Make sure though your finances in order. Do not cover the bank, and when in fact, the $ 5,000 in the bank, because they want you some money.

Post a Comment