Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Congratulations On Pregnancy Wording What To Write In My Friend Card?

What to write in my friend card? - congratulations on pregnancy wording

My friend has just discovered she is pregnant, so I thought it would be great to get your card in Nice, the only problem is when to write for him and I then started Writer's Block! iv already written about her: "Congratulations to the new fantastic weather and the work I can not after, pregnancy, pregnancy is new, your baby, your baby. I do not know what sounds good, it all sounds a bit stupid. IV but it is written that I must write something.

I really do not know how to write a word or what I mean, I just want to say, basically, OT, I'm so happy to know that shes pregnant and we all want this baby so much and will always be so special in our hearts and I like everything. but the word, and I can not! How can I do? Wright Can someone good for me, please ... Thank you for your help.

4 comments:

mrlovech... said...

A very nice.
I do not joke about your wonderful question.
You can find on www.google.com Joke
If the answer to the question itself was a joke, it would be really great.

Have a nice day and beautiful dream.

I am a yam said...

Since you have already started

Dear _________ (your name)
Congratulations to the new fantasy is to learn to be a mother! I am pleased and am happy) to you (and your husband, boyfriend? - If you are in the picture, or even to mention. This little bundle of joy will be received in this world and in our hearts. You can count on me for you to be there and if there is anything I can do to prepare you for the arrival of the baby, let me know. Love always, _____ (your name)

ELIS said...

Ok cards on you can do is to buy something as beautiful as a gift, which is better than no map of things to write or read, and you should not believe, my dear, you have to cut it so difficult to Leave and all that, I think it is better to show my friends that works well

ELIS said...

Ok cards on you can do is to buy something as beautiful as a gift, which is better than no map of things to write or read, and you should not believe, my dear, you have to cut it so difficult to Leave and all that, I think it is better to show my friends that works well

Post a Comment