Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mousse Foundation Is Mousse Foundation As Good As Its Made Out To Be? Easy And Quick To Apply?

Is Mousse Foundation as good as its made out to be? Easy and quick to apply? - mousse foundation

I feel so upset cos want to put on my foundation looks like cake, and I'm sometimes be very careful, it hangs up, I use a brush, sometimes takes a long time, so that when in a hurry in the iv no time to save at any make-up, What is the Foundation as a foam? Please help me, I'm sick of foundations do not work for me!

4 comments:

A Girl With Deep Thoughts said...

Personally, I hate the foam foundation.
I've recently tried Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. And the worst of its history.
1. soooo cakey.
2. all parties running dry on his face.
3. inperfections showed not imagine that you had!
So not worth the money.
I do not understand how people can actually achieve.
or working with this device at regular intervals!
I stayed with my liquid foundation Revlon ColorStay. (:

Saralee said...

With any form preference.And depending on skin type, individuals can also be a factor. I tried Maybelline mousse foundation and thought it was very dry on my skin, but loves my friend that his trial and I believe the error you try it just

Oh, and if you try to make sure the product for the first time a skin test first, you never know what you can do allergic reactions. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Superstarr :) said...

Yes, it is easier and does not seem too much, and I think he feels better than the liquid anyway:)

bibi(: said...

I heard that it stinks ...

Post a Comment