Sunday, January 17, 2010

Normal Hemoglobin In Pregnancy My Wife Is 23 Weeks Pregnant? Her Hemoglobin In Blood Is 11.4 Gm/dl. What To Do?

My wife is 23 weeks pregnant? Her hemoglobin in blood is 11.4 gm/dl. What to do? - normal hemoglobin in pregnancy

My wife is 23 weeks pregnant, this is your first pregnancy. Yesterday I had given the blood test, blood hemoglobin was 11.4 g / dl. (I have blood when she was 5 weeks pregnant, and her hemoglobin was 12.6 g / dl). Is anemic.Is there will be some impact on her and the baby? I'm much more concerned.Please advice. (It is his analysis of yesterday, and everything is normal, the baby weighs 475 grams)

2 comments:

Filiciti... said...

She's fine, I'm 22 weeks with my 3rd and my blood is 11.4, which is actually pretty good for a pregnant woman. I was severely anemic, with my second child, my pregnancy was uneventful, except for the fact that it is clogged 24 / 7 for all other iron supplements, and my daughter was born at the time, but was a little on the small side, ca . 6 kg. Just relax father for the first time she made a great

momof3bo... said...

11.4 still well within the range that is considered not considered to be anemia. My kids were 11.4 and 11.6 and 11.8 was mine.

Post a Comment